Aquathon Event Day Information
Where and When
- Event Day: Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Event Start: 7:30 a.m.
- Event Venue: Carnes Crossroads- 513 Woodin Pl Summerville, SC 29483
- Race Start Location: Carnes Crossroads Pool
Parking is available across the street at the medical offices and at the Northwood Church parking lot.
There are restrooms available next to the pool on site.
Packet Pick-up will be available the morning of the event from 5:45 a.m. – 7:10 a.m. at the green barn. For information on pre-event day packet pick-up, please visit our Pre-Event Information page.
*If you do not pick up packet materials during the designated pick up times listed you will not be allow to participate. There will be no exceptions made. You must collect your own packet. No other person will be allowed to pick up your packet. Government issued photo ID will be required to pick up materials and USAT card (if applicable).
Body Marking and Chip Distribution
• 5:30 am - 7:10 am
• Location: Green Barn
• Race bib is required for body marking. PLEASE WAIT TO APPLY SUNSCREEN UNTIL AFTER BODY MARKING.
• Chips: Timing chip is to be worn at all times during the race. Volunteers will remove chips in the finish chute after the race. All chips must be returned! There will be a $30 fee for un-returned chips.
• Bibs: During the run, your bib number must be on the front of your body. You can use the pins you were given to pin it to the shirt you'll be wearing during the run or you may use a number belt. REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR BIB DURING THE RUN, OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND YOU WILL BE SAD!
Race Number Placement
The middle sized number is your run bib. Use provided safety pins to attach to the front of running shirt, or attach to your race belt.
Rules and Regulations
• Only athletes will be allowed in the Transition Area.
• Swimmers will start in waves, and will start according to swim ability.
• If you miss your wave time, see our race staff. You will be placed in the last wave.
• If you experience trouble during the swim, you may stop and rest by holding onto the wall.
• Bib number must be visible during the run.
• The course is well marked (follow the cones and arrows) and volunteers will be there to help.
• Aid stations will be available along the course.
Post-Event Party and Awards
Stick around after the event and celebrate your accomplishment with fellow athletes, volunteers and your supporters! We'll provide nutritious food and beverages!